-4 Nights Lodging
-All Meals and Snacks
-Camp & Group Photo
What's not Included:
-Home Prescription Medications
-Insulin Pump Supplies
The Best Things Included in Your Camp Adventure are Priceless...
-Support of Other Kids Just Like You
-24/7 Medical Care from Diabetes Experts
To apply for camp:
1) Download & complete the camper/staff application, camper behavior agreement, and camper liability agreement.
2) Submit documents, including copy of insurance card.
-A) E-mail :
-B) Mail : SCYDA, P.O.Box 85, Heath Springs, SC 29058
3) Reserve your spot by paying $99 below (press the Pay tab and complete).
4) You will receive an email receipt of received payment and confirmation that application received.
5) Call Traci Scott at (803) 804-4978 to confirm receipt or for questions.
6) As a camper, you will receive a welcome letter to camp within two weeks of receipt of your COMPLETED application (including Liability Agreement, Behavior Agreement, Immunizations) and payment.
The forms can be filled out on a desk top computer. The documents are not compatible with smart phones.